Friday, February 4, 2011

One kick for another

So I find it coincidental that the day I decided to give up red bull kickers my sister, told me about a kick boxing class that is in North Pole. The first class is free so you can see if you like it, so I tried it out..... let me just say the work outs at the beginning of class are what killed me, we have 4 different work outs for a minute each on arms, legs and abs..... that kicked my a$$ so bad that I had to sit out the first exercise of actual kick boxing..... but I got right back in after I wasn't naseated and light headed. My sister and I are partners and I think we make an awesome team, we are both good at cheering and pushing the other on. I know its too soon to say this but I think that my body is already looking better. By this summer I will be in fantastic shape and my boyfriend will be drooling over me. ^^ He said he does already but he is going to see a big change in my appearance and self confidence, he did mention he was going to have to kick the crap out of people if they stare too hard...then he corrected him self by saying "...or I can just have you kick the crap out of them because you are the one taking kick boxing...."  
So he agreed to pay for kick boxing, as it is keeping me in shape and I gave up red bull kickers, and he agreed that if I continue on this path and give up soda too that he will take whatever ballroom dancing class that I want. YAY FOR ME!! So I don't kill my self next class I am supposed to do 30 minutes of the stationary bike(that Seth bought for me yesterday), pilates and yoga; between those three things I think we are off to a great start!


No comments:

Post a Comment