Friday, January 28, 2011

Big Eyes

So I have been born with rather large eyes, and though they are brown, they have been admired by many. So on Wednesday I was texting my best friend about first friday (first friday is when the art galleries in town showcase artists) and how we should dress up again, because it was fun last time, and then all of a sudden I get a text that says "Your eyes make you a whore".... I didn't know how to respond to that.

Let me give you a little bit of a background: When I was 17 lost my virginity and became scandalous, I thought it was because I was rebelling... now that I am older I realized it was because I have a high sex drive. One person I talked to about it said I am a passionate, sexual and sensual person.

Now back to the text. After I asked her where that came from, she explained how she had read that women with bigger eyes tend to have more estrogen.  So basically... my eyes make me have a high sex drive... who knew.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think that your eye's have anything to do with your sexual drive, I think its just your head. If you think that you have a huge sex drive then you will have one, but if you HONESTLY don't think that you do, then you wont.

    ReplyDelete