Thursday, January 13, 2011

Life as we know it intro

The name is Megara my friends call me Meg, at least they would if I had any friends.... haha but really my name is Meg, since I am new to this whole blogging thing I thought I would start with a little bit about my self and how I am going to break down this blog. The Life as we know it blog is going to be my General Blog, and I am going to have,for lack of a better term sub-blogs..... which will include things such as my home improvement projects, cooking and baking, wedding planning(only because its fun and a few of my friends are getting or just recently became married.  In amongst this one I wanted to include normal things in my life such as my son, my relationship(s), finance, some of my random crafts and projects, building my faith, dancing and sensuality.... lol so you know normal everyday things *smiles*

So if you couldn't tell by the list I gave you above I am a single mother to a beautiful toddler, Trenton, I just recently became a home owner in June, I love to bake/cook and diy projects, I love to draw,dance, and take pictures. I am into vintage everything, and I am a big list maker(I am going to start a new listography, as I haven't used mine since high school and add the link). I'm sure there are things I left out but hey its my first go round with this kind of thing, and I'm not even sure anyone will read this so.... here goes nothin'!!

No comments:

Post a Comment